New Brunswick Black Bear Hunting
Thinking of booking a BLACK BEAR HUNT?
Join us in the picturesque province of New Brunswick- while staying in our remote timber log lodge overlooking the river, you will enjoy every minute of your week long stay!
Your professional guide, with over 18 yrs of guiding behind him, will take you to a large comfortable stand over an active monitored bait that is on 1,000 of acres of untouched grounds.
Your stay at DEAD BEAR WALKING OUTFITTERS will be exciting and memorable!
We conduct our hunts within the southwestern part of the province with all stands specifically picked out as being prime black bear areas. The local hunting zones have extremely healthy bear populations. The grounds that we will have our baits on- we can access to hundreds of acres of private property as well as unlimited areas of crown land.
As an experienced guide, Mike has extensive knowledge about bear’s habitat and has a special knack for having bears return to his baits, time and time again.
We cater to both bow (crossbow included) and gun hunters and we will look after your trophy from field to freezer! If you tag your trophy early, there’s plenty of angling action left on the river. It’s an action packed week!
Hunting will take place Monday through Saturday with an early/mid-afternoon arrival to the tree stands. Hunters will have an early Sunday morning departure, allowing the day to prepare for the next group coming in.
Our Spring and Fall Bear Hunting Packages for Rifle and Archery Hunters Include:
- Transportation to and from the Fredericton airport; if needed
- 6 day stay at our lodge
- 5 afternoons/evenings of hunting
- Transportation to and from tree stands/ground blinds
- Ground blinds and tree stands(double ladder stands, handcrafted closed in stands, and handcrafted platform stands)
- Recovery of the animal
- Field to freezer preparation of animal
- Meat and hide ready to cross international borders
- Fishing in local bodies of water for native species, specializing in brook trout. Your choice of guided or non-guided. Fishing included during fishing seasons.
- Home cooked meals in the form of family style dining- hand raised beef and chickens, eggs from our free range hens, homemade preserves, fresh maple syrup from the family’s sugar shack, homemade desserts and breads.
- TV with satellite
- ***WI-FI is available at an extra cost*** For more info on internet service, click here.
Dead Bear Walking Outfitters wants to make you feel like you’re at home! We plan to go that extra mile; not only will your hunting experience with us be incredible, but we want to make sure you have an unbelievable experience in the lodge as well. To help with your stay, your hunting package will also include:
- Access to clothes dryer (NOT ON SITE) to dry wet hunting clothes; if needed
- Bedding and towels supplied
And most importantly, the opportunity to make new lifelong friends and memories!
Curious what a day in camp is like… check it out here.