Moose Hunting with Dead Bear Walking
We offer limited spaces for moose hunts each fall- Please contact us for available bookings.
There’s no bigger thrill than having a huge bull answer a call~ Dead Bear Walking’s guide is an experienced caller and moose hunter.
Contact us today to book a hunt of a lifetime! See first hand how powerful these beasts are as they thrash through the woods responding to a professional moose caller.
Moose Hunting Package
- Transportation to and from the Fredericton airport; if needed
- 7 day stay at our lodge
- 5 days of hunting and 1 day of scouting
- Transportation to and from stands or ground blinds; guide must be present at all times
- Ground blinds and stands are provided (double ladder stands,handcrafted closed in stands and handcrafted platforms stands)
- Recovery of the animal; (custom meat cutting can be arranged with a local butcher, at hunters cost)
- Home cooked meals in the form of family style dining- hand raised beef, pork, and chicken, eggs from our free range hens, homemade preserves, fresh maple syrup from the family’s sugar shack, homemade desserts and breads
- Bedding and towels supplied
- TV with satellite
- Access to clothes dryer to dry hunting clothes (not on site)
- Most importantly, the opportunity to make new lifelong friends and memories!
What’s not included:
- Moose license – $548.00 + 15% tax= $630.20 Canadian
- Gratuities for guide and cook, usually 10% of hunt cost
- Butcher fees
- Taxidermy fees
Typical Day At Camp
Click here to see what a typical day at camp is like!
Hunting Package Cost
Please contact us for pricing.
A non-refundable booking fee of $1,500 USD will be required to hold your spot.
Thinking of bringing someone along who wouldn’t be hunting? Please contact us for pricing.
***Please note: Hunting license is not included. The following license fees are in Canadian funds.
Non-resident moose license: $630.20 CANADIAN FUNDS (includes conservation fees collected for the New Brunswick Wildlife Trust Fund and applicable tax)
*prices subject to change
Apply For Moose License
***Non-resident moose draw applicants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of application and must not be restricted from purchasing a New Brunswick Hunting Licence.***
Non-resident Moose hunters may acquire a licence by either of the following methods:
- Through a designated outfitter or guide who has received a licence by a random draw for the subsequent sale to non-residents (via the Non-Resident Moose Licence Draw for qualified Outfitters)- 75 moose licenses are allocated to qualified NB outfittesr and guides through the random draw.
- By entering and being successful in the computerized random access draw- 25 non-resident moose licenses are allocated annually through the draw.Applicatons are accepted annually from the beginning of February to the end of April. To apply for a license, you must obtain a NB Outdoors Card (info below)
Apply for Moose Draw: Non- Resident Moose Application
NB Outdoors Card:
In order to apply for the moose draw, you must obtain an Outdoors Card. Your unique Outdoors Card number is created as soon as you have completed your registration and can be used immediately. The actual card will be mailed to you in the following weeks. Get you Outdoors Card here.